At LIGHTHOUSE our mobile experience is a central touch point to fundamentally change the lives of our patients. You will work closely with the Product Leader to develop and constantly test new experiences to help our patients develop core skills in diet, physical activity, taking their meds and writing stuff down.
- Manage a group of iOS and Android engineers to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery
- Continually refine team processes to best meet the company’s evolving business needs
- Contribute at least 20% hands-on time in iOS and Android development
- 7+ years of software development
- 2+ years of iOS and/or Android development
- 2+ years of engineering management
Qualities We’re Looking For
- You understand that the primary role of a manager is to improve the effectiveness of the team. You work for the engineers you lead, not the other way around.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You have validated yourself as an engineer and have earned the respect of others with your technical accomplishments.